T – 07468 560780 | email@example.com
Dolphin Team Development Ltd
” you are at the centre of everything we do “
Taking your team from good to great through team development
Investing a little bit of time in your team is really worth it. Here are just a few good reasons.
- Take your team from good to great by developing high performance habits.
- What motivates your team members? Find out.
- Learn how to ride the wave of conflict and navigate to calmer waters.
- Don’t just manage change, lead it and bring your team with you.
- Is the team stuck? Have a real conversation and find solutions that work.
- Teams that play together stay together. Fun sessions with real learning aid team cohesion.
Taking your career to the next level through coaching
If you answer ‘yes’ to one or more of these questions, you might benefit from some coaching.
- Wanting to develop greater leadership presence?
- In a career transition looking to move direction?
- Working through a dilemma and requiring a fresh perspective?
- Stepping into a new leadership role and looking for support?
Soft skills masterclasses
Soft skills are easy, said no-one ever!
Managing people is the trickiest part of your role. Boost your confidence in the following areas:
- Leading with impact, presence and confidence
- Conflict management and difficult conversations
- Motivation and working under pressure
- Leading people through change
- Performance management
- Mindfulness, resilience and wellbeing
- Coaching skills for teams and managers
Buy the book
How to Coach your Team:
release team potential and hit peak performance
This book will change the way you manage forever.
Discover the 3 key elements of achieving game changing results for your team in order to increase engagement, unlock team potential, and maximise team effectiveness.
Managing a team is increasingly about developing greater leadership qualities. Enhance your leadership style by becoming a great team coach. This book will provide you with the skills to overcome obstacles and drive performance with the team so that you can lead with confidence.
Buy the book at Amazon
Get in touch
Anj Jowitt, BSc (Hons) Psychol, MSc
Engaging sessions, not boring lessons.
By day I am an experienced coach and training consultant who has worked with leaders from around the globe, spanning all business sectors.
My background is with an international business school, and I design and deliver engaging learning events. I don’t believe great learning comes from long presentations. Real learning happens when you’re actively engaged in the topic and making sense of it in your context back in the real world of work.
By night I am lead singer in a Punk/Ska band, a seemingly parallel universe, with a surprising amount of cross over.
Check out my blog page to find out how fronting a band and leading an organisation are remarkably similar!
(c) 2019 – Dolphin Team Development